BJCA is very happy to present this great educational video.
A wonderful initiative by the Cardiology trainees in the North West Thames Deanery, Dr Vishal Luther and Dr Balrik Kailey, during times of social distancing and the ‘unprecedented’ clinical workload to try and keep an eye on specialty training. With study leave cancelled, conferences postponed- the move to collaborate and share knowledge virtually is vital.
Prof Curzen explains:
- The data and guidelines around revascularisation decision-making pre-ISCHAEMIA
- The findings of the study and limitations.
- How it can be practically applied to the decision tree when we see patients in clinic
- Future directions and upcoming studies
- The role of pre-operative cardiac testing